Translate

Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Experience Traveling By Express Bus to Terengganu

May be you have an experience about traveling to somewhere by express bus. I feel so uncomfortable when a passenger who sit in front of me folding down very low his/her seat until it touched my knees. It happened to me during my travel to east cost last weekend. This guy without feeling guilty folding down his seat very very low. I understand that he wanted to sleep comfortably but he should be considerate. What if I also do the same thing to him if I were to sit in front of him. I too folded down my seat but not that low because I don't want the passenger who sit behind me to feel uncomfortable. This is just one example about inconsiderate people you may have ever encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment